[Sigcr-l] ANSI/NISO Z39.19 - Monolingual Thesauri (Survey)

Peter Morville morville at semanticstudios.com
Tue Feb 11 09:47:09 EST 2003

The revision will be informed by an understanding of that standard and
other related standards and will be consistent where possible.  Part of
the purpose is to align the standard with current use and needs, which
is why we're starting the process with a broad survey.

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
www.semanticstudios.com