[Sigcabinet] ASIST SIG Cab Conference call 4/14 10am ET

KT Vaughan ktlv at email.unc.edu
Wed Apr 14 09:43:31 EDT 2010

Thank you, Dick!  Sorry, all, about late notice of the codes...

We'll spend some time talking administrivia - I'm still tracking down
officers for some of the SIGs and could use your help with your
shepherds.  We need to briefly orient Nadia to the shepherding concept
and give her some SIGs, as well.

Brief discussion of SIG proposals for the annual meeting, and changes to
its structure.

Update on financial changes and where we are with implementation.

Any other business?

KT