[Sigcabinet] ASIST Technical Sessions Reorganization

KT Vaughan ktlv at email.unc.edu
Fri Oct 23 11:41:43 EDT 2009

Thank you, everyone, for your help on this topic.  I have now turned
over our discussion to the conference chairs for AM10 (Elaine Toms and
Cathy Marshall).  They agree with and appreciate our work and send many
thanks!  KT

--
Do you have a comment, question, or suggestion for the library?  Tell us: http://bit.ly/3LzIEB.  Praise and criticism are equally welcome!

KTL Vaughan, MSLS, AHIP
Pharmacy Librarian
UNC-CH Health Sciences Library

Clinical Associate Professor of Pharmacy
UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy

CB 7585
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7585
Phone: 919 966 8011
Fax: 919 966 5592
Email: ktlv at email.unc.edu
Blog: http://pharmacylibrarian.blogspot.com
Twitter: librariankt
Delicious: HSLPharmacy

~~ Connecting people everywhere with knowledge to improve health. ~~