[Sigcabinet] Conference Call Thursday 8/20 3pm ET

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Mon Aug 17 09:46:50 EDT 2009

For Conference Call, Thursday, 8/20, 3:00 pm

Call in to:

(877) 326-0011

Access Code:  *5974795*  [Do need to enter the * character.]

Dick

_____
Richard B. Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
Fax: (301) 495-0810
Voice: (301) 495-0900