[Sigcabinet] ASIST SIG Cabinet 2008-2010 election

KT Vaughan ktlv at email.unc.edu
Mon Aug 4 10:55:23 EDT 2008

Hi all -
At the SIG Cabinet meeting at ASIS&T Annual (just a few short months
away!) we'll be electing three new Advisors to fill the positions
currently held by Sunny, Kevin, and Deborah.  Advisors should be current
officers of their respective SIGs at the time of the election, or have
just vacated an officer position.  Please send me nominations so that I
can build a slate of candidates - I would like to have six names total
for the three slots.  Thank you!

This is a also a good time to contact the SIGs of which you are a
shepherd to see if they are getting their annual reports together, and
to prompt for SIG Member of the Year nominations.
KT

--
KTL Vaughan
Pharmacy Librarian

Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmacy
School of Pharmacy

CB 7585
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7585
Phone: 919 966 8011