[Sigcabinet] ASIST SIG Cabinet: Spring updates

KT Vaughan ktlv at email.unc.edu
Wed Apr 9 16:17:40 EDT 2008

Hi all -
Please let me know if you have heard anything from your SIGs that we
need to address in the near term (or even in the long term).  This would
be a good time to contact the SIGs that you have been assigned to
shepherd to see if they have issues/comments/problems/whatever that we
can help with.  Thanks!
KT

PS: The annual meeting planning committee has been held up by a delay in
the contributed papers review process.  Panels have been reviewed, but
acceptances/rejections may not have gone out yet.  I'll have more
information about this after a conference call with the planning cte.
next week.

--
KTL Vaughan
Pharmacy Librarian

Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmacy
School of Pharmacy

CB 7585
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7585
Phone: 919 966 8011