[Sigbioinform-l] FW: My F1000 alert for 17-Jul-2002 to 24-Jul-2002

Garfield, Eugene Garfield at codex.cis.upenn.edu
Sun Jul 28 23:41:09 EDT 2002

fyi

Eugene Garfield, PhD. email garfield at codex.cis.upenn.edu

--------
SECTIONS
--------

Bioinformatics [ 6 ]
[ http://www.facultyof1000.com/my/9155 ]

My F1000 Newest Articles (from all SECTIONS in My F1000)

Structural analysis of conserved base pairs in protein-DNA complexes.
Mirny LA, Gelfand MS
Nucleic Acids Res 2002 Apr 1 30(7):1704-11
Selected by Michael B. Eisen
[ view comments http://www.facultyof1000.com/article/11917033 ]

Elucidation of factors responsible for enhanced thermal stability of
proteins: a structural genomics based study.
Chakravarty S, Varadarajan R
Biochemistry 2002 Jun 25 41(25):8152-61
Selected by Cheryl Arrowsmith
[ view comments http://www.facultyof1000.com/article/12069608 ]

Mutant DNA-binding domain of HSF4 is associated with autosomal dominant
lamellar and Marner cataract.
Bu L, Jin Y, Shi Y, Chu R, Ban A, Eiberg H, Andres L, Jiang H, Zheng G,
Qian M, Cui B, Xia Y, Liu J, Hu L, Zhao G, Hayden MR, Kong X
Nat Genet 2002 Jul 31(3):276-8
Selected by Alejandro Schaffer
[ view comments http://www.facultyof1000.com/article/12089525 ]

Fast algorithms for large-scale genome alignment and comparison.
Delcher AL, Phillippy A, Carlton J, Salzberg SL
Nucleic Acids Res 2002 Jun 1 30(11):2478-83
Selected by Jeremy Buhler
[ view comments http://www.facultyof1000.com/article/12034836 ]

SST: an algorithm for finding near-exact sequence matches in time
proportional to the logarithm of the database size.
Giladi E, Walker MG, Wang JZ, Volkmuth W
Bioinformatics 2002 Jun 18(6):873-7
Selected by Jeremy Buhler
[ view comments http://www.facultyof1000.com/article/12075023 ]

Minimizing the workup of blood culture contaminants: implementation and
evaluation of a laboratory-based algorithm.
Richter SS, Beekmann SE, Croco JL, Diekema DJ, Koontz FP, Pfaller MA,
Doern GV
J Clin Microbiol 2002 Jul 40(7):2437-44
Selected by Gary Lum
[ view comments http://www.facultyof1000.com/article/12089259 ]

 To change the frequency and/or number of papers in your alerts,
 or to stop receiving alerts altogether, visit:
  http://www.facultyof1000.com/my/details/alerts/

 To change your favorite sections, go to
  http://www.facultyof1000.com/my/details/sections/