[Sigah-l] SIG AH Membership Welcome

Julie Carmen carmen.julie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 10:38:13 EST 2018

Hello and welcome to ASIS&T SIG AH.

This is the Special Interest Group of Arts & Humanities:
http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGAH/

If you are curious about how to become more involved with us, then we want
to hear from you. We are always open to new ideas and feedback from
members. If you have any suggestions for a webinar or event, or if you
would like to contribute to the Newsletter, please let us know.

The Annual 2018 Virtual Symposium on Information and Technology in the Arts
and Humanities will be on April 10th, so mark your calendars!  The topic
for this year’s symposium will be on users of art/humanities digital
collections.  There will also be a student paper contest following the
symposium on the same topic so please stay tuned.

Please follow SIG AH on twitter (*@asist_ah*) and sign up for our list (
upcoming events and other useful information related to the interests of
our group.

Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback.

Thanks again!

Julie Carmen

Membership Coordinator, SIG AH

Julie Carmen, MLS