[Sigah-l] SIG AH business meeting at the 2017 Annual Meeting (Tue., Oct 31 at 9:30am)

Jeremy McLaughlin infoprofjm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 19:23:10 EDT 2017

The SIG AH Business Planning Meeting at the 2017 ASIS&T Annual Meeting will
be on Tuesday, October 31 from 930am to 11am in the Roosevelt Room at the
Hyatt. The first half hour will be idea sharing and a celebration of our
accomplishments from the past year. It's sure to be spooky!!!

We will begin the official meeting at 10am by first welcoming the new
leadership team and 2017-18 SIG AH Chair, Christian James.

There's still time to get involved. If you are interested in being a SIG AH
Officer or if you have ideas for SIG events, please let us know.

We look forward to working with you during the 2017-18 year!

Thanks,
Jeremy