[Sigah-l] SIG AH at the 2016 Annual Meeting

Jeremy McLaughlin jeremy.mclaughlin at sjsu.edu
Fri Apr 1 16:36:31 EDT 2016

Hello SIG AH members,

Are you attending the Annual Meeting in Copenhagen? Do you have an idea for
a Panel or are you submitting a Paper or Poster?

SIG AH would like to sponsor a Panel at the 2016 AM and are looking for
ideas from our members who will be joining us in Copenhagen. We are happy
to help work on the proposal, Moderate, sponsor, etc...as needed.

If your Paper or Poster is related to the broad topics of interest to our
SIG, we are also happy to lend our sponsorship to your proposal.

Please let us know if you have any ideas for a Panel or if we can help our
members prepare for Copenhagen in other ways.

Thanks,
Jeremy