[Sigah-l] Webinar next week & SIG MET extension

Jeremy McLaughlin jeremy.mclaughlin at sjsu.edu
Tue Sep 1 10:48:59 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Just a reminder about the SIG AH webinar next week (Wednesday, 9/9 at 1pm
EDT) with Gabriel Finkelstein from the University of Colorado, Denver.
Gabriel will discuss research, publishing, and social media from the
cross-disciplinary perspective of a science historian.

Free and open to all (tell a friend)!
http://bit.ly/1PDlieJ

Also, SIG MET has extended the deadline for their Saturday workshop.
http://t.co/dxHkQiYMzr

Please let me know if you'd like to contribute any content to the SIG AH
website, our upcoming newsletters, or at the Annual Meeting in St. Louis.

Thanks,
Jeremy