[Sigah-l] Reminder: SIG AH call for nominations

Jeremy McLaughlin jeremy.mclaughlin at sjsu.edu
Sun Oct 18 14:17:18 EDT 2015

Want to be more involved within ASIST but aren’t sure where to start?

Looking to gain valuable, applicable skills, network with colleagues, and
have fun?

The ASIST Special Interest Group for Arts and Humanities (SIG AH) is
excited to announce our 2015-16 call for nominations for SIG Officers. We
have another exciting year planned and are looking for take-charge,
enthusiastic folks from all across the organization to build on our
momentum from last year.

Please consider nominating yourself or a colleague for one of the following
positions:

--Chair-Elect

--Communications Director

--Webmaster

--Newsletter Editor

--Other (we are open to ideas for how you can contribute to the SIG)

Nominations can be emailed to ASIST.SIGAH at gmail.com  and should include
your name, affiliation, position of interest, and a brief paragraph about
your background and what you would like to accomplish in this position.
Nominations will be accepted through October 20, 2015 at which time voting
will be opened up to SIG AH members.

If you have any questions, please email me directly at
Jeremy.mclaughlin at sjsu.edu

We look forward to working with you!

Thanks,

Jeremy