[Sigah-l] New SIG AH social media - join the fun!

ASIST SIG AH asist.sigah at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 19:54:43 EDT 2015

Twitter: https://twitter.com/asist_ah
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/asist.sig.ah
#sigahreads

Want to stay current with SIG AH? Follow us on social media! Our new
Twitter and Facebook accounts are a great way to keep in touch with the SIG
and engage with other members. Our social media strategy is built around
sharing resources relevant to the intersection of arts, humanities, and
information technologies. In addition to keeping followers abreast of SIG
AH news, we regularly highlight public domain images from various
collections to give readers a sense of the scope of resources available as
a result of large scale digitization projects. We also share interesting
readings under the tag #sigahreads, job opportunities, relevant calls for
participation, 'how to' posts, and other helpful resources. Our goal is to
generate informal conversations around topics of mutual interest, so don't
hesitate to add your voice!

Best,
Sveta

Sveta Stoytcheva