[Sigah-l] SIG-AH election

Stephen Paling paling at wisc.edu
Thu Apr 22 16:09:46 EDT 2010

Dear SIG Members,

The SIG is holding an election for officers. Because we did not have a chance to hold an election last fall, this one will be conducted by e-mail. We already have candidates for Chair, Vice Chair, Communications Officer, and Treasurer. Anyone who is interested can also run for one of those offices, and you are always welcome to be active in other ways, as well. You can be active in the SIG without being an officer.

It's nice to see candidates for multiple offices, and I hope this bodes well for the SIG. If you are interested, please let me know by 5 p.m. Central next Tuesday (4/27). After that I will post the slate of candidates via this listserv, and an ASIS&T officer with no connection to the SIG will count the votes.

Thanks,
Steve Paling

Stephen Paling
Assistant Professor
School of Library and Information Studies
4251 Helen C. White Hall
600 N. Park St.
Madison, WI 53706-1403
Phone: (608) 263-2944