[Sigah-l] SIG/AH Activity

Stephen Paling paling at wisc.edu
Tue Nov 13 16:53:03 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

My name is Steve Paling, and I am an ASIS&T member and faculty member from Wisconsin-Madison. I am
interested in finding out if there has been any recent activity in SIG/AH, and if there are any current officers.
I would like to plan some activities through the SIG, but I wanted to make sure that there isn't already a
core of people working on the SIG who I don't know about. Please let me know, either on the list or off,
whether you would be interested in SIG/AH-related activities such as panels or other efforts.

Thanks,
Steve Paling

Stephen Paling
Assistant Professor
School of Library and Information Studies
4251 Helen C. White Hall
600 N. Park St.
Madison, WI 53706-1403
Phone: (608) 263-2944