[Sigah-l] FW: [CNI-ANNOUNCE] Workshop and Webcast of Beyond Productivity: Cultural and Heritage Resources in the Digital Age

jc jrc0043 at unt.edu
Mon Mar 15 22:21:18 EST 2004

I just wanted to pass on the site for these archived webcast presentations.

http://www.chin.gc.ca/English/Digital_Content/Dccf_Workshop/index.html

I finally got a break in my schedule to pursue SIG-AH re-activation a
little further.
So far, five of us have indicated interest, although I don't know how
many responded
to Pascal's invitation for chair volunteers.  My list of potential sig
members is missing
a few email addresses and at least one was outdated.  Will continue
working the list.

john castledine
chair, NT-ASIST