[Sig-sm] SIG Social Media Communications Update

Lydia Middleton lmiddleton at asist.org
Wed Feb 21 10:03:34 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

We will shortly be closing down all ASIS&T listservs and moving them over to our new Online Community Platform (http://community.asist.org). As a Beta Tester of the new platform, SIG-SM will be one of the first SIGs to fully engage on the Community Site.

If you are an ASIS&T member, you have already been added to the SIG-SM community on that site. In order to access the community, just log in to http://community.asist.org using your ASIS&T username and password, go to Communities, then My Communities, and you will see it there. If you don't know your username and password, contact Stephan Addo at saddo at asist.org<mailto:saddo at asist.org>.

In addition to providing a considerably more accessible and user-centric platform for discussion, the new site also allows you to freely share documents and resources, make announcements, and schedule events.

If you are not currently a member of ASIS&T but would like to become a member in order to remain engaged with this SIG and take advantage of the many other benefits of ASIS&T membership, please contact Stephan Addo (saddo at asist.org<mailto:saddo at asist.org>) to discuss your options.

Traffic on this listserv will be suspended tomorrow, 22 February, so I encourage all of you to visit the new community site, set up an online profile, and start engaging with your colleagues.

Warm regards,

Lydia Middleton
Executive Director
ASIS&T