[Sig-l] Updates?

Unsworth,Kristene ku26 at drexel.edu
Fri Feb 17 14:36:45 EST 2017

Hi all,

On Monday, Feb 20th the Executive Board will meet and I'd like to present any updates on the SIGs. Jeremy, I know you have been busy...anyone else.

If you could send a line or two I can present it to the Board. That includes any concerns you might have - whether the SIG is struggling for example. Also include any ideas that may be in the works for webinars or the like. I know Shannon Oltmann is doing one from SIG-IEP and I hope others of you have thought about it.

In any case, please get your budgets in and send me an update on your SIG.

Thanks
Kris

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kristene Unsworth, PhD.