[Sig-l] New Members/New Attendees Brunch and Election of Officers

Heather D. Pfeiffer heatherdpfeiffer at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 21:57:14 EDT 2015

Hi all!

The Membership committee is asking for SIG participation again this year in
the New Members/New Attendees Brunch.    There is a sign-up sheet
at:http://bit.ly/1JTIe4M where one representative from each SIG can
sign-up to represent that SIG. They are asking for only one person
because of space.  Seven SIGs have not signed up; please do so before
the 20th of October, Tuesday.

They would also like to do the one page slide again for each SIG.  I have
attached the PowerPoint with all the slides for all the SIGs from last
year.  Reminder, please find your slide, make any modifications, and
send it back to me, heatherdpfeiffer at gmail.com by October 19th.  If I
don't get a new slide from your SIG by the evening, 6pm MDT, on the
19th I will just go with what is in the file.  If you can not get the
slide out of the file, please feel free to send me a quick email and I
will pull your SIG's out for you and send it separately.  To date I
only have slides from AH, ED, and HFIS.  If you sent it and I don't
have it, please send it again.

The committee is also asking that each SIG provide any materials (flyers,
pens, etc.)  to let the new members know about your SIG.  Quantity of about
20 is probably good.  You can bring the materials to me at the Cabinet
meeting or send them with your representative directly to the brunch.

If you have lots of stuff, you can mail it to Jan at the following
address by October 23th and she will get it to St. Louis:

Janice A. Hatzakos
8555 16th Street, Suite 850
Silver Spring, MD 20910 USA

Lastly, please be sure to elect your new officers for 2015-2016 before
arriving at the Annual Meeting.  This will make your business meeting
be much more productive.  I have new officers from SIG HFIS, but no
one else.  Please just email me the new officers and we can get your
part of the web pages updated and get those people also on SIG-L.

Thank you so much.  I am looking forward to seeing all of you there!
Remember you can participate in as many SIGs as you want!  There is no
fee.  Just email Jan, jan at asis.org, to add them to your membership or
go online and login to add them.

-Heather
Dr. Heather Pfeiffer