[Sig-l] Multiple Things to Get Done before Annual Meeting

Heather D. Pfeiffer heatherdpfeiffer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 21:05:22 EDT 2015

Hi All,

First I would like to say thank you to all the SIGs!  All Annual Reports
for FY15 are in.  Please get any final expense items for FY15 in to Jan
Hatzakos, jan at asis.org, as quickly as possible so she can close out those
budgets.  All items need to be dated before October 1, 2015.

I need budgets from 8 SIGs - DL, ED,  HLTH, IEP, III,  KM, MGT, SI  Note:
you can't use any funds at the annual meeting until you turn in your FY16
budget.

The sign up sheet is available for setting up your business meeting at the
Annual Meeting:
http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0C44ACAA2DA3FF2-sigs/32044272
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C44ACAA2DA3FF2-sigs/32044272>

If you have not done your elections for new FY16 officers, please get the
process started.  Our Officers manual actually advises this to happen
within 6 weeks of the Annual Meeting so all new officers can be involved at
the AM business meetings and discuss the events that the SIG would like to
be involved in during 2015-2016.

Lastly, our cabinet meeting at the Annual Meeting will be at 10:00am on
Sunday, November 8th.  I will let you know as soon as I know the room :-)

Thanks all!

-Heather
Dr. Heather Pfeiffer
SIG Cabinet Director