[Sig-l] Panels, Workshops, Posters and Web Sites

Heather D. Pfeiffer heatherdpfeiffer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 10:20:38 EDT 2015

Good Morning,

I am still trying to get a count of which SIGs submitted panels, so if your
SIG has not responded please do:

1) How many panels did you submit related to your SIG?

2) Did you explicitly indicate which SIG each panel was related to?

3) Did you collaborate with any other SIGs on any of your panel proposals?

4) How many were accepted?

5) From those accepted were they related to your SIG?

6) From those accepted did you collaborate with any other SIGs?

7 From those rejected were they related to your SIG?

8) From those rejected did you collaborate with any other SIGs?

I would also like to get a count of the number of workshops from SIGs.  If
you submitted a workshop proposal, please let me know and if it was
accepted.

Reminder that Posters, Demos and Videos are due by July 1, 2015!

The ASIS&T SIG and Chapter theme is available for download on the same page
as the branding guidelines: https://www.asist.org/brand-guidelines/. SIGs
and Chapters are free to download and install this on their websites.  If
you need any help or guidance on your web site, please feel free to get
hold of Diane Pennington at email diane.pennington at strath.ac.uk.

Don't forget to put in your SIG for SIG Publication of the Year!!  These
are due July 15th; just send me either a link to the publication or a PDF
copy and a cover letter of why this publication has helped or improved your
SIG.  The publication can be a joint publication with other SIGs.

Lastly, please let me know if you would like to have another conference
call in early August for filling out your annual reports and doing budgets.

-Heather
Dr. Heather Pfeiffer
SIG Cabinet Director