[Sig-l] Research agenda for ASIS&T

Moriana Garcia garciam at denison.edu
Thu Feb 12 13:23:19 EST 2015

Hi All,

Someone asked for a clarification on what counts as a research agenda.
I did not receive any particular definition. But based on the published
research agenda of various organizations:

-It is a document that outlines, or recommends, important research
questions to the members of an organization, based on future trends in
particular areas of interest to the membership.

I hope this helps ;-)

Moriana