[Sig-l] New members / First Time Attendee program !! Don't forget to send your slide to the program planners!!

Kathryn La Barre klabarre at illinois.edu
Mon Sep 29 14:12:16 EDT 2014

*Dear SIG Chairs:The ASIST Annual Meeting (AM) is fast approaching, and the
New Member/First Time Attendee Program, sponsored by the Membership
Committee, is a key event at the AM. This year’s program will take place
onSunday, November 2nd, at 12 noon. We are asking each Special Interest
Group to once again send us a one-page PowerPoint slide,
summarizing/highlighting their SIG. Please see the attached sample slide
from last year’s program. We ask that you send your one-page slide to us,
Xin Wang and Michael Leach, by Friday, October 17th. You may upload your
slides via this DropBox shared folder (ASIS&T: Introducing SIGs to New
Attendees). Otherwise, you may also email us your slides. Also – we are
inviting one officer from each SIG to attend this program. Could you please
send Tricia the name of that person, so we can coordinate with them
concerning the details of this program? If you have any questions, please
ask. Thanks. Sincerely, Michael Leach (Harvard
University, mrleach at fas.harvard.edu <mrleach at fas.harvard.edu> ) Xin Wang
(xin.wang at unt.edu <xin.wang at unt.edu>) Tricia Bradshaw (pbradshaw1 at yahoo.com
<pbradshaw1 at yahoo.com>) Co-Chairs, New Member/First Time Attendee Program
2014 Cc: Bill Edgar, Chair, ASIST Membership Committee*