[Sig-l] REMINDERS: SIG Business meetings at the annual meeting MONDAY/ TUESDAY!

Kathryn La Barre klabarre at illinois.edu
Sun Nov 2 18:52:22 EST 2014

HQ has placed a list of the time and location of all SIG business meetings
on the bulletin board adjacent to the registration desk. All SIGs are
encouraged to use this to post flyers and other announcements.

Find the room and time at the URL below or copied into the email.
NOTE: if your SIG needs to change or add a meeting time you can sign up
below - open times are indicated):
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c44acaa2da3ff2-sigannual

Heather and I are looking forward to meeting with you at the business
meetings. Our new Deputy Director will attend some meetings as well.

11/3/2014 (Mon)Madronna 8:00AM - 9:00AM  hong huang
SIG STI
 9:05AM - 10:05AM  Pnina Fichman
SIG SI
 1:45PM - 2:45PM  Isabella Peters
SIG MET
 2:50PM - 3:50PM  Anatoliy Gruzd
SIG-III
 3:55PM - 4:55PM  Lai Ma
SIG HFIS
 11/4/2014 (Tue)Madronna 8:00AM - 9:00AM  Bill Edgar
SIG MGT
 9:05AM - 10:05AM  Karen Miller
SIG-ED
 10:10AM - 11:10AM  Kristene Unsworth
SIG IFP
 2:00PM - 3:00PM  Si Sun
SIG HLTH
 3:05PM - 4:05PM  Rong Tang
SIG USE
 4:10PM - 5:10PM

11/3/2014 (Mon)Juniper 8:00AM - 9:00AM  D. Grant Campbell
SIG/CR
 9:05AM - 10:05AM  Mary Ann Harlan
SIGAH
 1:45PM - 2:45PM