[Sig-l] Information from SIG Cabinet Meeting

Heather D. Pfeiffer heatherdpfeiffer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 14:57:03 EST 2014

Hi all,

I am very excited (a little scared) to be your new SIG Director, but I am
sure Kathryn will help me.

Please send me your 3 past chairs for your SIG with their emails so that I
can contact them about giving you information to move your SIG forward.

Here is a link to the wiki that is available with all sorts of information
for working with your SIG:

http://www.asis.org/wiki/chapters-sigs/index.php/Main_Page

To read the information on the link you do not need a login, but if you
would like to add any information, please make a login so that we don’t get
“spammed” J

Be sure you send in your new officers for 2014-2015.  Need them before you
leave the ANNUAL MEETING J  Here is the link for filling out the form
online (or you can email me):

http://www.asis.org/SIG/sigofficers.html

I welcome questions and comments!

-Heather