[Sig-l] Recruiting new SIG members!!? Got advice?

Kathryn La Barre klabarre at illinois.edu
Sun Feb 2 17:17:26 EST 2014

Greetings,
I'm writing to this list to ask your SIG to share your successful
strategies for increasing your membership in your SIG. Please post your
stories/ ideas (and even cautionary tales) as a reply to this thread.

At the SIG officer orientation we talked about placing a general call on
SIG-L. I think that this should contain a reminder that ASIST members can
join as many SIGs as they like for the low, low price of $10.  I think SIG
specific blurbs would be a great way to get the word out about your SIG.

Kathryn