[Sig-l] Reporting and end of FY13

Kathryn La Barre klabarre at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 19 11:56:32 EDT 2013

Greetings,

Fiscal year 2013 is drawing to a close and will end on September 30. Fiscal
year 2014 begins on October 1, 2014. Any SIG allocation amounts from FY13
that are unspent as of September 30 will be forfeit. All earned income will
remain in your account.

September 15th was the reporting deadline for SIG activities and
budgets. I'm pleased to say that nine SIGs applied for the SIG of the year
award:
CR, DL, HFIS, HLTH, IFP, III, MET, SI and USE.

13/15 SIGs filled out their annual activity reports this year - in
comparison only six were  filed last year.  SIG MGT and VIS - please
contact me as soon as possible.

Twelve SIGs have filed budgets for FY14 - with three budgets still
outstanding [HFIS, MGT and VIS). I'm collating the budget information for
the SIG cabinet.We'll be in touch with you soon with any questions.

All but one SIG has signed up for a business meeting time slot [MGT - many
slots still available!!]. This is the current listing:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0D4CA4A82BA6FB6-am13

Please don't hestitate to contact me with any questions or concerns. I'm
pleased to see so many SIG officer elections ongoing!!