[Sig-l] ASIS&T SIG planning meetings: sign up now!

Vaughan, K.T. ktlv at email.unc.edu
Mon Sep 12 11:07:55 EDT 2011

Hi all (again; sorry to clog up your inboxes)!

If you are an officer in SIG HFIS, IFP, KM, MGT, STI, SI, or VIS, this email is for you!  Your SIG has not yet signed up for a planning/governance session at the Annual Meeting.  Times are filling up fast for Monday Oct 10th, but lots of spaces are still available on Tuesday the 11th and in the early morning of Monday.

Here's the schedule so far:
Monday Room A:
USE 11:30-12:30
HLTH 1:00-2:00
MET 3:30-4:30 (ish)
AH 5:00-6:00

Monday Room B:
DL 11:30-12:30
LT 12:00-1:15 (ish)
ED 1:30-2:30
III 5:00-6:00

Tuesday Room A:
CR 10:00-11:00

Tuesday Room B:
No meetings scheduled

Please let me know ASAP what time you would like to schedule for your SIG.  We would like to post this schedule online this year AND have inserts in the registration packets for meeting attendees - but if you do not schedule a time before September 30th you will not be included.

Thanks!
KT Vaughan
ASIS&T SIG Cabinet Director, 2009-2011

--
Do you have a comment, question, or suggestion for the library?  Tell us: http://bit.ly/3LzIEB.  Praise and criticism are equally welcome!

KTL Vaughan, MSLS, AHIP
Pharmacy Librarian
UNC-CH Health Sciences Library

Clinical Associate Professor of Pharmacy
UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy

CB 7585
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7585
Phone: 919 966 8011
Fax: 919 966 5592
Email: ktlv at email.unc.edu<mailto:ktlv at email.unc.edu>
Blog: http://pharmacylibrarian.blogspot.com
Twitter: librariankt
Delicious: HSLPharmacy

~~ Connecting people everywhere with knowledge to improve health. ~~