[Sig-l] ASIS&T SIG business meetings & other governance

Vaughan, K.T. ktlv at email.unc.edu
Wed Aug 31 12:52:51 EDT 2011

Hi all -
Several of you have asked about scheduling your SIG business meetings for the 2011 annual meeting.  As per usual, we have two rooms on Monday and Tuesday for SIG meetings.  This means that we can have two SIGs meeting concurrently.  There will not be SIG meetings on Tuesday at lunchtime; that would conflict with the Awards Luncheon.  Please send me your preference for time, and I will do my best to slot everyone in on a first-come, first-served basis.

SIG USE has requested Monday 11:30-12:30
SIG III has tentatively requested Monday 5-6

It would be nicest if we could have 15-30 minutes of break between SIGs to avoid some of the conflicts we had last year, but if this is not possible I hope you will be understanding.  Please expect one of the SIG Cabinet Directors to attend at least part of your meeting to say hello and answer any questions.

Also, our SIG Cabinet meeting will be Sunday morning.  We are currently scheduled to begin at 10am, though this may change slightly in the next day or two.  I will keep you apprised.

KT Vaughan, SIG Cabinet Director 2009-2011

--
Do you have a comment, question, or suggestion for the library?  Tell us: http://bit.ly/3LzIEB.  Praise and criticism are equally welcome!

KTL Vaughan, MSLS, AHIP
Pharmacy Librarian
UNC-CH Health Sciences Library

Clinical Associate Professor of Pharmacy
UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy

CB 7585
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7585
Phone: 919 966 8011
Fax: 919 966 5592
Email: ktlv at email.unc.edu<mailto:ktlv at email.unc.edu>
Blog: http://pharmacylibrarian.blogspot.com
Twitter: librariankt
Delicious: HSLPharmacy

~~ Connecting people everywhere with knowledge to improve health. ~~