[Sig-l] ASIST SIGs: planning, reports, and nominations for SIG Cabinet

KT Vaughan ktlv at email.unc.edu
Mon Sep 21 11:03:36 EDT 2009

Hi all -

The wiki is open and ready for you to sign up for SIG planning/business
meetings at the 2009 meeting in Vancouver.  There is also space there to
post your Dutch Treat dinners, if you choose to hold one (which I hope
you will). Sp far SIGs ED, KM, DL, STI and HFIS have signed up.
http://www.asis.org/wiki/chapters-sigs/index.php/SIG_Cabinet is the URL
- let me know if you have problems with it.

Thank you to those of you who attempted to turn in your SIG annual
reports by 9/15.  I didn't manage to open up the system again after we
did the SIG of the Year voting, so you may have hit an error.  The
submission system is now open.  Even if you emailed me your report
(thanks!), please go ahead and submit it online via
http://www.softconf.com/asist2/SIG_of_the_Year/ (Ignore the "SIG of the
Year" stuff - we use the same system for both).

I still need nominations for the open seat on the SIG Cabinet steering
committee!

I apologize for being out of touch last week - I was home sick with
something nasty.  I'm better now!

- KT Vaughan
ASIS&T SIG Cabinet Director

--
KTL Vaughan, MSLS, AHIP
Pharmacy Librarian

Clinical Associate Professor of Pharmacy
UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy

CB 7585
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7585
Phone: 919 966 8011