[Sig-l] ASIS&T SIGs: Updates to Annual Reporting Form & Standard Bylaws

KT Vaughan ktlv at email.unc.edu
Mon Oct 6 10:02:05 EDT 2008

Hi all -
We've been working for several years now on updating and streamlining
the Annual Reporting Form that we use both for annual reports and for
the SIG of the Year submissions.  A draft version of the updates based
on recent conversations as well as work of the SIG Steering Committee in
2005 is available at
http://www.asis.org/wiki/chapters-sigs/index.php/Activities_Report_form.

In addition, I have taken the liberty of updating the standard SIG
Bylaws to reflect a recent change in the Society's bylaws that reduces
the required number of officers from two (Chair and Chair-elect) to one
(Chair).  The draft version is at
http://www.asis.org/wiki/chapters-sigs/index.php/Bylaws.  Please take a
moment to look over the changes.  There are other things in the standard
SIG bylaws that we may wish to discuss in the future; at this time,
however, I'm only concerned with making sure our bylaws do not conflict
with the society's ones.

We will be voting to approve, amend, or reject these drafts at the SIG
Cabinet meeting.  Please let me know if you have suggested additional
changes to make.

See you in a few weeks -
KT Vaughan
SIG Cabinet Director, 2007-2009

--
KTL Vaughan
Pharmacy Librarian

Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmacy
School of Pharmacy

CB 7585
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7585
Phone: 919 966 8011