[Sig-l] ASIS&T group on LinkedIn

Pascal Vincent Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Feb 18 21:13:08 EST 2008

Colleagues, I have established a new ASIS&T group on the popular
business networking site, LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/).   I am
looking for a couple others who would like to help me co-manage this
group.  I suggest we verify all requests to join against the membership
database, so display of the ASIS&T group symbol indicates validated
membership in ASIS&T.

By having a group on LinkedIn, we can raise visibility for the Society
and clearly communicate the value proposition of ASIS&T by associating
with other leaders in the LIS and related fields.

If you have a LinkedIn profile, and would like to join, please log in to
LinkedIn, and then point your browser to:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/44332/2BC30625A960

Questions, ideas and feedback most welcome!

  Best regards,

   - pascal

--
Pascal V. Calarco, MLIS