[Sig-l] ASIS&T SIG Annual Reports due Friday!

KT Vaughan ktlv at email.unc.edu
Tue Aug 12 10:38:18 EDT 2008

Hi all -
You are hereby reminded that SIG reports are due this Friday.  Some of
you tried to submit it already (thank you!) and found that the system
hadn't been updated for the new deadline - I apologize for that and have
had Dick fix it for us.

The submissions page is at
http://www.softconf.com/asist/SIG_of_the_Year/submit.html.
We are still using the previous form:
http://www.asis.org/SIG/SigActivitiesReport.doc.

If you would like to include an attachment, I would recommend appending
it to your report form and submitting as one big file.  Please let me
know if this won't work for you.

Thanks!
KT Vaughan
SIG Cabinet Director, 2007-2009

--
KTL Vaughan
Pharmacy Librarian

Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmacy
School of Pharmacy

CB 7585
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7585
Phone: 919 966 8011