[Sig-l] Officer List for 2006-2007

VLGTAMPA at aol.com VLGTAMPA at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 11:07:05 EST 2006

Attached is a Word file of the officers and their emails that I have.
Please check your SIG and make sure that all information is there and  correct.  If
you have emails for the folks without one on the list, please  send it to me,
so that I can add them to SIG-L.

This file is a rough draft with plenty of formatting issues -- I can fix
those, but if your name is missing or misspelled or your SIG if not represented
at all, please email me the information.

Vicki

Vicki L.  Gregory
SIG Cabinet  Director
Professor and Director
School of Library and Information  Science
University of South  Florida
gregory at shell.cas.usf.edu