[Sig-l] SIG Officers

VLGTAMPA at aol.com VLGTAMPA at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 13:31:29 EDT 2005

As many of you know, one of the toughest jobs of the SIG Steering Committee
is to get the names and email addresses of new officers.  As soon as you  know
who your new officers are, please sent them to me or, if you are holding
elections at Annual, please give them to me when you or your designated
representative comes to the SIG Planning Luncheon on Wednesday.  All the  SIGs should
be meeting on Monday or Tuesday, so you should know who your  officers are for
2005-2006 by the Wednesday meeting.  It would help a great  deal if we have
all the new officers information before leaving the Annual  Meeting.

Vicki L.  Gregory
SIG Cabinet  Director
Professor and Director
School of Library and Information  Science
University of South  Florida
gregory at shell.cas.usf.edu