[Sig-l] Candidates for election at SIG Cabinet this Sunday

Pascal V. Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Wed Nov 10 13:45:29 EST 2004

Dear SIG Cabinet Representatives --

Please find attached biographies of the candidates standing for election
during this year's SIG Cabinet meeting (Sunday, November 13, 10:30 am).
I'm pleased that we have such a strong showing this year!

The first election will be for three positions on the SIG Cabinet
Steering Committee.  We have five candidates for the three positions.

The second election will be for one position to represent SIG Cabinet on
the ASIS&T Nominations Committee.  We have one candidate for this position.

Write-in candidates will also be accepted during the election for both
elections.  I will bring extra copies of these biographies to SIG
Cabinet, as well as ballots.  See you all there!

Finally, a big thanks go out to all of the candidates who agreed to
stand for election this year.  Your willingness to contribute as leaders
of ASIS&T is critical and much appreciated!

    Best regards,

      - pascal

Pascal V. Calarco, MLIS, AHIP
Head, Library Systems
University Libraries of Notre Dame/
Michiana Academic Library Consortium
Notre Dame, IN USA 46556-5629
e-mail: pcalarco at nd.edu tel.: 574-631-3409
ASIS&T SIG Cabinet Deputy Director, 2004-2006