[Sig-l] New Officers

Dr. Vicki Gregory gregory at luna.cas.usf.edu
Mon Oct 27 17:36:24 EST 2003

Chairs, please send directly to me the names and email addresses of all officers of your SIG (see my signature below for my email address).  I will see that they get added to the ASIST website and that they get subscribed to the SIG-L discussion list.

Also please use this list to further the creation of panels for our next annual meeting.  From the SIG Planning Luncheon it was evident that a number of panels were of interest across the SIGs.  I know we sometimes forget by the time we get back home which group was interested in our proposed topic, so don't hesitate to continue the discussion at the luncheon here on this list.

Thanks!

Vicki

Vicki L. Gregory
SIG Cabinet Director