[Sig-l] STI Proposed Programs for ASIST 2004

Ann Eagan Ann.Eagan at NAU.EDU
Mon Nov 10 17:06:27 EST 2003

The following are the program ideas STI proposed for ASIST 2004.  These are
in somewhat raw form as some discussion did take place at the All SIG
planning meeting so a few of the co-sponsors are more firm than
indicated.  I would certainly appreciate hearing from other SIGs as to
their interest in co-sponsoring any programs or any ideas for speakers or
formats.

Thanks,

Ann Eagan, Chair, STI

1) Reference services and knowledgebases: when is help helpful.