[Sig-l] SIG USE planning meeting

Dania Bilal dania at utk.edu
Mon Oct 28 16:56:37 EST 2002

Hi all,
The SIG USE planning meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, November 19 from
11:00 a.m. to 12:30p.m. I urge all of you to attend since we will be
brainstorming topics for next year's meeting. We have a great schedule
for this year and I urge your participation. Stop by our table at the SIG
Rush/annual reception on Sunday. You may also want to check the SIG USE
home page at http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGUSE. Thanks to David Robbins for
his hard work on this great site. See you in Philadelphia.

Dania Bilal, Ph.D
Associate Professor
School of Information Sciences
The University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park
Communications 451
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-3689
E-mail:dania at utk.edu
http://web.utk.edu/~dania/dania.htm
                        "The greater the obstacle,
                the more glory in overcoming it." Moliere.