[Sig-bwp] What The World Has Been Waiting For: A Facebook App for Google

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Sat Oct 13 12:41:21 EDT 2007

Elijah/Lists

According to ToS it can not appear on the Profile side of your page, but is listed in your
Applications list and can be activated from there.

/Gerry

>>> Elijah Wright <elw at STDERR.ORG> 10/12/2007 4:33 PM >>>
I tried adding this the other day, and got a note [in a box on my
profile...] saying that their application had been disabled for a bit due
to it violating FB's ToS.... something about not including search inside
an app.

Has this now changed?

--elijah