[Pasig-discuss] Archiving all flash websites

Chad Nelson chad.nelson at temple.edu
Mon Mar 12 21:28:17 EDT 2018

Warren,

There was a fascinating talk at the most recent code4lib conference
specifically considering the preservation options for Flash based media,
and If I remember correctly, they had an Archivematica integration as part
of their workflow.

The description of the talk and the slides are at
http://2018.code4lib.org/talks/save-homestar-runner-preserving-flash-on-the-web

And the full livestream of the talk can be seen at
https://youtu.be/aciksz8fabQ?t=1h57m5s

Hope you find that useful,

Thanks
Chad