[Pasig-discuss] SPN Education & Training Working Group Recruitment!

Contaxis, Nicole Nicole.Contaxis at nyumc.org
Thu Sep 21 10:30:21 EDT 2017

Hello all!

My name is Nicole Contaxis, and I am the coordinator for the Software Preservation Network (SPN) Education & Training Working Group.

For the past two years, the Software Preservation Network (SPN)<http://www.softwarepreservationnetwork.org/about/> has been working a comprehensive approach to software preservation through community engagement, infrastructure support, and knowledge generation. As we continue our work<https://osf.io/a7uea/>, we are looking for new members to help us create training and educational materials and events to spread the word about the need for and the practice of software preservation.

Are you one of those new members? Maybe! Do you...

*         Have an interest in research software/software-dependent cultural heritage?

*         Want to help design and plan webinars about software preservation practices and use cases?

*         Want to learn more about what SPN has done and create educational materials on it?

*         Have ideas about what people should learn about software preservation?

Come work with us! SIGN UP for the Education & Training Working Group: https://goo.gl/forms/WN7tLPue3TzyE1E03

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Best,
Nicole

____
Nicole Contaxis, MLIS
Project Coordinator | NYU Data Catalog<https://datacatalog.med.nyu.edu/>
Health Sciences Library

NYU Langone Health
577 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10016

T: 212-263-2746
nicole.contaxis at nyumc.org<mailto:nicole.contaxis at nyumc.org>
nyulangone.org

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.