[Pasig-discuss] UC3 curation domain model

Walter Allasia allasia at eurixgroup.com
Thu Jan 22 04:45:59 EST 2015

Dear Stephen,
it is a really interesting work, very close to what I'm doing within the
EU FP7 Forget-IT project (http://www.forgetit-project.eu)
and I think there are several overlaps that can benefit each other.
Hope to share some ideas with you in near future.
I took the opportunity to suggest to submit a paper/presentation to our
dedicated workshop at the ICME2015 conference,
that will take place in Torino (June 29th - July 3rd).
Attached you have the call for papers
(http://www.forgetit-project.eu/en/get-involved/hmmp15/).
Do not hesitate to contact me if further info are needed.
Kind Regards,
Walter.

--
Walter Allasia, Ph.D