[Pasig-discuss] REGISTRATION NOW OPEN - APA/C-DAC International Conference on Digital Preservation and Development of Trusted Digital Repositories

Dinesh Katre dineshkatre at yahoo.co.in
Mon Nov 18 02:30:37 EST 2013

 Dear All,
The Centre of Excellence for Digital Preservation, C-DAC, India and Alliance for Permanent Access (APA) are organizing the International Conference on Digital Preservation and Development of Trusted Digital Repositories at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, India during 5-6 February 2014. Pre-conference workshops are organized on 4th February 2014.

We are pleased to announce that Registration for this conference is now open.
The early bird discount can be availed if registered before 31st December 2013.

http://www.ndpp.in/APA-DPDTR-2014/registration

The conference will have keynote addresses from international experts, various case study presentations of digital preservation from different domains, panel discussions and workshops. We look forward to your active participation in this event.

With best regards,

Dr David Giaretta, MBE                               Dr Dinesh Katre
Director                                                         Associate Director & HOD
Alliance for Permanent Access, EU           C-DAC, Pune, India