[NJ ASIST] NJ ASIST leadership positions

Chirag Shah chirags at rutgers.edu
Thu Sep 15 16:56:24 EDT 2016

Dear NJ ASIST member,

After months of looking around and soliciting nominations for various leadership positions for NJ ASIST, we have found two brave soles to take up leadership positions:

Chair: Dr. Kaitlin Costello
Treasurer: Yiwei Wang

I am still open to hearing any more nominations in case someone is interested or know someone who might be interested. The nominations are also open for the positions of Webmaster, Publicist, and Secretary. If we do not have further interests in these positions by the end of this month, we’ll go ahead with the assignments of these wonderful people as our new leaders.

Sincerely,
Chirag Shah
Chair, NJ ASIST
http://www.asis.org/Chapters/nj/ <http://www.asis.org/Chapters/nj/>