[NJ ASIST] NJ ASIST Happy Hour!

Dongho Choi dongho.j.choi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 15:19:46 EST 2015

Dear fellow NJ ASIST member,

We are happy to announce a Happy Hour event once again this year. The
details are being worked out, but please save the date: *December 17th*
late afternoon.
This time we are expanding to our neighboring states, holding the Happy
Hour in *NYC* and *Philadelphia*, in addition to *New Brunswick* in Central
NJ at the same time.
As last year, the first round of drinks for the members will be sponsored
by NJ ASIST.

Further details about where, when, and who to contact will be announced
soon.
But for now, *please mark your calendars*.

Note that this event is open to all - students, professionals, members, as
well as non-members.

Sincerely,
Dongho Choi
NJ ASIST Publicist