[NJ ASIST] [REMINDER] NJ ASIST Happy Hour!

Chirag Shah chirags at rutgers.edu
Mon Dec 15 21:14:06 EST 2014

Dear NJ ASIST members,

Thank you for those who RSVPed for our Wednesday gathering. And those who didn’t - you are still welcome! Once again, those joining - see if you can bring a non-member with you.

Here’s some details for the two sites:

Jersey City
Location: Orale Mexican Kitchen: http://www.oralemk.com <http://www.oralemk.com/>
Train - take Path train to Grove Street and walk a block over to Orale
Car - there's no parking directly at the restaurant but there is street parking and garages close by.
Contact person: Robin Naughton (robin.naughton at gmail.com <mailto:robin.naughton at gmail.com>)

New Brunswick
Location: Hotoke Restaurant: http://www.hotokerestaurant.com <http://www.hotokerestaurant.com/>; 350 George St, New Brunswick
It’s a five minute walk from New Brunswick station. If you’re driving, there are several parking lots and decks around.
Contact person: Chirag Shah (chirags at rutgers.edu <mailto:chirags at rutgers.edu>)

We’ll be there from 4 to 7pm this Wednesday the 17th. Feel free to join whenever you can and leave whenever you like during those hours. NJ ASIST will sponsor your first drink!

Best,
Chirag Shah
NJ ASIST Chair
http://www.asis.org/Chapters/nj/ <http://www.asis.org/Chapters/nj/>