[NJ ASIST] [REMINDER] NJ ASIST Happy Hour!

Dongho Choi dongho.j.choi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:25:56 EST 2014

Dear fellow NJ ASIST Member,

NJ ASIST is going out for happy hour! To connect our members and reach out
to non-members, we are organizing a social gathering on *Wednesday,
December 17, 2014* at two locations: *Jersey City* and *New Brunswick*. At
each of these places, we will meet at a local bar/restaurant for happy hour
that afternoon (most likely 4-7pm). Hope you could join at one of these
locations, even for a little while. Non-members are welcome too.

The first drink for ASIST members is on us!

Your response would help us plan for better event.
Please RSVP *by next Monday, December 8, 2014*, through the following form:
http://goo.gl/3ZPVSI

Jersey City location: Orale Mexican Kitchen: http://www.oralemk.com,
contact person: Robin Naughton (robin.naughton at gmail.com)

New Brunswick location: Hotoke Restaurant: http://www.hotokerestaurant.com,