[Neasis-l] Pre-game with NEASIST! October 8

Louisa Choy LChoy at wheelock.edu
Thu Oct 5 17:00:00 EDT 2017

Pre-game with NEASIST  - Boston-Area

At our July picnic in Brookline, MA, it was a pleasant surprise to realize that so many of us are going to ASIS&T Annual.   For most of us, it's our first time, so we're feeling a little anxious about how to navigate this new conference and about how we can possibly have access to a time turner (Harry Potter reference<http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Time-Turner>)so we can attend 2 sessions at once.   We've decided to have a pre-gaming event to:

*         Coordinate sessions

*         Plan on meeting up with other NEASIST folks in DC.  Thank you, Annie, for already doing so much of the work on the cocktail event.

*         Meet with non-attendees to find out if there are any sessions they'd like us to attend (2017 ASIS&T Annual Schedule-at-a-Glance<https://www.asist.org/am17/schedule-at-a-glance/>).  We want to make sure we bring back information that would be of most use and interest to you.  So even if you're not going to ASIS&T Annual, please join us at the pre-gaming event!

*         Meet with Beata Panagopoulos, one of our former board members who has a lot of ASIS&T Annual attending experience.  Thank you, Beata!

Pre-gaming meetup details:
Sunday, October 8
6pm-8pm
Stoked Wood Fired Pizza
1632 Beacon St,   (entrance is actually around the corner on Washington Street)
Brookline, MA 02446
http://www.stokedpizzaco.com/

-Louisa

Louisa Choy