[Neasis-l] impromptu work-together today - 5/1 at 1pm Harvard Square Tatte upstairs

Annie Erdmann erdmann.ann at gmail.com
Mon May 1 12:05:59 EDT 2017

Hi Folks,

I scheduled an impromptu work-together with some colleagues. If you'd like
to join us we are meeting today (5/1) around 1pm upstairs in the Harvard
Square Tatte Bakery. I'll probably be there until 4ish.

If you want to get out of the office this afternoon, and still be
productive, this is your chance. I'll be working on libguides and EBSCO
discovery stuff if anyone wants to compare notes.

Cheers,

Adam

*Adam Shire*
*Systems & User Experience Librarian*
Douglas D. Schumann Library & Learning Commons
Wentworth Institute of Technology
617-989-4684 <(617)%20989-4684>